Monday, August 6, 2007

Brock is ALL BOY! Here he is at the beach with the youth group. He loves to "hop" into the pool.
Macie was a little more passive around the pool...check out the rolls on her arms!

I think it's all the chub that helps Macie sit in the Bumbo. I put her on the counter a lot - out of the reach of her big brother!


Last week Adam, Macie and I went to the mountains with the football team. Brock went to Mamaw's. What an easy week for me! This is how Macie traveled most of the week. (My lower back is killing me beacuse of it! ) Here Macie is commenting to Adam that she would not have sent a blitz on that play.



Yeah, Dad, no blitz on that one!



What is Adam thinking??? It's the most wonderful time of the year!













3 comments:

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Macie is getting so big!!! I can't believe I haven't seen her in 6 weeks... way too long! Tell her not to change anymore until we come to visit.

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Hey, Deirdre! You've been tagged - write 8 random things about yourself on your blog and then "tag" some other people :-)

Adam and Natalie said...

Macie is a total chunk (in a very cute way). I love those arm rolls!